Evaluation: Emergency Readiness Plan
Give us 30 minutes and we will evaluate your Emergency Readiness Plan.
Having an Emergency Readiness Plan is the most important tool in your survival/emergency readiness toolbox. The safety of your life and the lives of those you care about depend on your plan.
Your plan should cover every aspect associated with the situation the plan covers. The bottom-line – your plan should set you and those you care about for success. Success in this case means living through a less than desirable situation.
Have your plan professionally evaluated to ensure every aspect of the survival/emergency situation your plan is for, is covered.
- Ensuring your plan covers the resources you will need to live through the situation.
- Ensuring you (and those with you) know where and how to link up with the rest of your group or family.
- Ensuring you have covered all of the actions that need to be taken before, during, and after an event.
- Ensuring you have all of the safety precautions you will need in place.
We will evaluate your plan so you can be sure your plan covers all of the bases should a survival/emergency situation occurs. The more detailed your plan, the better your chances of surviving during an emergency situation.
If necessary, we will provide detailed recommendations to improve your Emergency Readiness Plan. We will discuss potential alternatives to ensure you and those you care about are able to live through the chaos before, during and after a survival/emergency situation.
Ensuring your plan covers each aspect of survival during an emergency means you and those you care about will live through an emergency.
Knowing your plan covers each aspect of survival during an emergency provides peace of mind.
Emergency Readiness Plan Evaluation Covers:
- 1 – 30 minute Skype session (or in person-location dependent) session.
- 1 – 60 minute Skype session (or in person-location dependent) session.
- Professional, comprehensive Emergency Readiness Plan Evaluation.