Chaos and calamity do not care if you are ready or not. Chaos and calamity will strike everyone; preppers, homesteaders, non-preppers, equally.
The key to an uninterrupted life is to be holistically prepared (i.e. Ready). Have a plan that covers whatever emergency you believe is the most likely event that will impact you and your family.
Ultimate Emergency Readiness Plan
An Ultimate Emergency Readiness Plan is intended for personal and family planning.
An Ultimate Readiness Plan includes
The information in the Ultimate Readiness Plan is very detailed. It provides every action
that should completed before, during and after an event.
It includes Facts about your location – geography, social, economical, and utility.
Discusses potential secondary dangers associated with the event
It discusses where you should go, what should be brought with you, and an estimation of the events
Mitigation actions – what actions you can take to help reduce the potential impact of the emergency
Steps to take to provide additional security
If others are part of your group the plan will discuss what actions they should take before, during and after an event. As well as what item(s) they should bring with them.[Note: Depending on the total number in the group there maybe additional cost.]
Emergency Readiness Plan
The Ultimate Emergency Readiness Plan will contain everything each person should know to survive any
type of event. The skills they should know.
Some of the Disasters Covered
- Human-Influenced disasters
- Natural Disasters
- Terrorists (Terrorist attacks)
- TEOTWAWKI (The end of the world as we know it)
- NBC Disasters (Terrorist or Accident)
- Property/Home Security
Emergency Readiness Plan Cost
What an Emergency Readiness Plan Includes
An Ultimate Readiness Plan for an individual or family cost is $1,025. The Ultimate plan includes:
- 2 Skype or in person conferences (location dependent)
- Facts about your location
- Actions needed prior, during and after an event
- Description of potential secondary dangers
- Discusses mitigation actions
- Steps to take to provide additional security
- 12-hours of personal follow-up via Skype or phone (answer questions, etc)
- 180-days of personal Email follow-up
BOOK A CALL to schedule a free 30-minute no-obligation Skype session with our experts. Our experts will consult with you and provide you with the information you need to begin or continue your journey to a self-reliant and sustainable life.