Site Evaluation Report Package
A Site Evaluation Report is an evaluation in a scientific, logical, and unbiased manner that analyzes various sites to meet your requirements.
The Site Evaluation evaluates a piece of property you already own based on specific criteria provided by you.
These characteristics include geography, weather, population, economy, soil, slope, vegetation, rock type, drainage, roads, and more.
A Site Evaluation Report can be used to evaluate any location for (typically done to recommend possible improvements – especially security:
- Business Location(s)
- Homestead Site
- Bug-Out Site
- Any geographical location necessary to you
What the package includes:
- 2 x 1-hour Skype sessions (in person if possible)
- Comprehensive analysis of 1 site [Additional sites can be analyzed at additional cost.]
- Maps and Imagery of each site
- Image maps showing where possible improvements should be emplaced
- Site Report – The Site Report includes:
- Facts about the site [Facts are geographical, social, and utilities of each site.]
- Assessment spreadsheet of all factors (facts) scaled and tallied (e.g. If a key factor is water, then water would be assigned a weight and applied to the total tally of the site.)
- Recommendations for the site and why
- Executive Summary Letter
Reasons to have a Site Evaluation Report
A Site Evaluation Report allows you to review your site without any bias. In most cases, a Site Evaluation Report gives you a better understand of the site than actually standing on the ground. This can save time and money when looking to make improvements to your property. Typically a Site Evaluation Report is done in order to assess vulnerabilities to you or your property.
Often a property is purchased based on emotion, like, or other criteria. Sometimes a property is purchased before you think about security, safety, or “prepping” in general. This can lead to purchasing a piece of property that may not exactly fit what you are looking to do with the property. A Site Evaluation Report can identify any possible discrepancies and make recommendations that can enable the property to support what you desire it to do.
We would love to connect. Here’s our calendar link to make finding time easy. Schedule a free 30-minute no obligation session today!