Site Selection Package
A Site Selection Report is an evaluation in a scientific, logical, and unbiased manner that analyzes various sites to meet your requirements.
The Site Selection compares and evaluates properties based on specific criteria provided by you.
These characteristics include geography, weather, population, economy, soil, slope, vegetation, rock type, drainage, roads, and more.
A Site Selection Report can be used to identify an unseen location for:
- Business Location(s)
- Homestead Site
- Bug-Out Site
- Any geographical location necessary to you
What the package includes:
- 2 x 1-hour Skype sessions (in person if possible)
- Comprehensive analysis of 3 sites [Additional sites can be analyzed at additional cost.]
- Maps and Imagery of each site
- Site Report – The Site Report includes:
- Facts about all 3 sites [Facts are geographical, social, and utilities of each site.]
- Assessment spreadsheet of all factors (facts) scaled and tallied (e.g. If a key factor is location, then the location would be assigned a weight and applied to the total tally of the site.)
- Recommendations of best site and why
- Reason why others were not selected
- Executive Summary Letter
Reasons to have a Site Selection Report
A Site Selection Report allows you to review various sites without having to actually visit the site. This can save time and money (travel, hotel, food, etc.). In most cases, a Site Selection Report gives you a better understand of the site than if you were actually standing on the ground.
Many sites and in any number of locations can be evaluated prior to visiting and attempting to purchase a site. Sites can be anywhere in the world or across the country.
Know what a site can provide before wasting a lot of time and money on visiting.
We would love to connect. Here’s our calendar link to make finding time easy. Schedule a free 30-minute no obligation session today!